Saturday, February 6, 2010

What is the universal remote control code for a Apex LD4088?

Just purchased and cannot find a code for my direct tv remote. Any suggestions where I can find it?What is the universal remote control code for a Apex LD4088?
Just scan for the code on the directv remote.


1. Move slide to tv


2. press and hold ';mute'; and ';select'; until remote blinks


3. enter 9911


4. hit ';channel up'; button and then hit ';power';; if tv turns off hit ';select'; and move slide back to left (dtv); if tv doesn't shut off, repeat step 4.





This can take up to 1/2 hour. Just did this scan for friend's tv. Good luck!What is the universal remote control code for a Apex LD4088?
I found the solution to make the remote that comes with the tv work with no slag. EMail to thunderintheattic@gmail.com

Report Abuse



I purchased the same tv on Black Friday from Target. Great TV, but as you know, the remote control is crap. I purchased a Logitech Harmony 510 (URC) Universal Remote Control for $55 at PC Richards. This remote does not have the code for the LD4088, but it does allow you to go through a setup learning phase that will allow the Universal Remote Control to perform all the functions of the Apex Remote. I think that since this tv is actually very new on the market, there is no known code yet for this tv. I purchased 2 less expensive URC that have the learning feature, but the quality and performance does not compare to the Harmony. I hope this information helps. Peace.
Try using 11531 as the code. It will provide limited functions such as power on-off, volume up-down. Works on My LD4088 using the SC64 ';white'; remote from DirecTv.

No comments:

Post a Comment