Monday, February 8, 2010

I have an LG TV - Model 20LC1RB - What is the Sky Remote Control Code?

I have checked both the Sky interactive service and some of the main websites, nowhere have I yet seen this model listed.I have an LG TV - Model 20LC1RB - What is the Sky Remote Control Code?
Try here: http://www.satcure.co.uk/tech/digicode2.鈥?/a>





Others have found that one of the other LG codes work for them on that very TV.I have an LG TV - Model 20LC1RB - What is the Sky Remote Control Code?
We also seem to have this problem- just bought a LG television- a 26LC2R- a great LCD TV but we can't get the code for use of the volume with the sky remote- have tried loads of numbers- very frustrating. Sky cannot seem to help so I called the LG customer service number- 08708735454- they gave me a list of numbers and said if they dont work call sky who should give you any more that they have not got- the numbers that I have tried are- 1146 / 0742 / 1367 / 0056/ 0065/0081/0125- I hope that one of these work for you. We are still searching for the right one- let us know if you have any other suggestions-thanks Richard

No comments:

Post a Comment