Friday, February 12, 2010

Do you know about the code reds the have in Canada that Mr Obama's health care control would bring?

They shout the hospitals because the volume of people showing up! My uncle bleed to death in Toronto from a ';code red.';Do you know about the code reds the have in Canada that Mr Obama's health care control would bring?
Obama isn't the President of Canada and I don't live there.Do you know about the code reds the have in Canada that Mr Obama's health care control would bring?
I amazes me that true Americans do not want to find a way to give their fellow countrymen and women health care. I also find it crazy that we keep talking other nations and their systems as if to say they we will have exactly what they have. If someone thinks that this in the greatest nation on Earth then it would stand to reason that we could cover all of our citizens and do it better than any nation on Earth. What say you Republicans? Any ideas on how we CAN do it? Yes, yes you have the market on why we cant do it. Nothing in worth doing is easy but complaining sure is. How bout you read the bill they have now and tell us exactly which part of it would lead to these ';code reds';





http://waysandmeans.house.gov/media/pdf/鈥?/a>
A code red my friend is when the government shuts the doors to ER to dying in Canada. I live in Canada and our system sucks! If you have a heart attack they will treat if your blood pressure, heart rate, and mind are all normal! You may become like my mom and be allowed to die from cancer because 20 years ago you had a yeast infection!
People are still on the kool-aid my friend. They only see what they want to see.. but regardless.. avoiding the situation doesn't fix the situation.





Sooner or later, reality will hit them in the face and wake them up if we can't.. hopefully before its too late.
Do the republicans have any integrity left.lmao
My brother died at 25 because he had high blood pressure and they would not give him cancer drugs!
No. I don't understand what a ';code red'; is.

No comments:

Post a Comment