Monday, February 8, 2010

How can I find out the 4 digit code to unlock the parental control settings on our TV?

I don't know any credit card/ social security stuff, I've tried birthdays... what else could the code be? my older sister and uncle knew what it was without my parents even telling them... they said '; oh thats an obvious one';How can I find out the 4 digit code to unlock the parental control settings on our TV?
Call Chuck NorrisHow can I find out the 4 digit code to unlock the parental control settings on our TV?
I figured out the code on the cable box when I was 11....I remember my Mom walking in from work and screaming ';Is that MTV!!????'; I sat there for awhile trying different codes. The one that worked was 0000. It was pretty funny though, I have to admit.
Dial 911 and see what kind of a response you get....Parental controls are there for a reason!
ask your parent
A lot of the times it is the last 4 digits on the card inside the digibox
on my tv its 0000


try that

No comments:

Post a Comment