Monday, February 8, 2010

Does Anyone Know Where I Can Get A Code For A Universal Remote Control?

I have an APEX tellevision and i dont know the model but its a 21 inch and silver i need a universal code so that i can program the remote i bought for it because i lost the original remote control and i lost the paper i had with all of the codes on it if you know ofany please help but please dont waste my time with fake codes i think there are four diffirent ones





i would appreciate any web sites





also if any one has that sheet of paper that comes with most universal remotes could you list all apex tv codes you findDoes Anyone Know Where I Can Get A Code For A Universal Remote Control?
I had the same problem just a few months ago, and found that your best bet in getting valid codes would be to go the website for the maker of your ';Universal Remote Control';, put in your remote control's model number and go from there, and if you happen to have a remote model number that doesnt quite match, as in my case, I started checking out codes for any and all similar remotes with similar features, and was able to get my Apex Tv working remotely in no time!Does Anyone Know Where I Can Get A Code For A Universal Remote Control?
try the TV manufacturer and google them and then look for the codes!

No comments:

Post a Comment