Friday, February 12, 2010

Does any body know a bypass code for the xbox 360 parental control.?

does any body know a bypass code for the xbox 360 parental control.Does any body know a bypass code for the xbox 360 parental control.?
I don't know what the code is, per se... but I know you can just ask your parent or whoever put it in there to turn it off. If they want it on, there's probably a reason. :PDoes any body know a bypass code for the xbox 360 parental control.?
call xbox live. 1-800-4my-xbox. I would tell them you bought it used so that they dont think your parents put it on there
Yeah, grow up and buy your own Xbox and set your own controls.
LOL. 'money c', try using a completely different name next time you get banned.





I'm reporting you again since you seem to keep asking the same question despite the overwhelming response of ';you aren't supposed to be on there so stop asking or talk to your parents.';
noep sorry. but what i did is change my hotmail address to say that im 18 so it though that i was the adult and there fore could ask me for the permission of an adult to play online.

No comments:

Post a Comment