Friday, February 12, 2010

My neighbors remote keeps opening my garage door, I have changed the code on my control and it wont stop HELP?

What can i doMy neighbors remote keeps opening my garage door, I have changed the code on my control and it wont stop HELP?
call the company that makes the doors and the openers....they would be able to help you better than we wouldMy neighbors remote keeps opening my garage door, I have changed the code on my control and it wont stop HELP?
This is unusual for any modern opener. Did this just start or did one of you get new equipment? Can they actually stand by you and open the door? Can you open theirs? Make and model for both please. I have seen new Genies open older Chamberlains, especially if the Chamberlain has no outside keypad. Can the neighbor close your door too?
  • home theater
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment