Friday, February 12, 2010

My son has parental control code I think, and i don't have it!?

Ok I put my 4 digit code on u verse so my 12 year old boy cant watch south park and all those dirty shows. Some how he got my code and switched it. He said he didn't do it but who else could have. Thank you.


He is a only child.My son has parental control code I think, and i don't have it!?
reset your box and if that dos not work call themMy son has parental control code I think, and i don't have it!?
lol i know of this kid who had the same thing.. he figured out the code really easily.. and ofcourse he wouldnt agree that he switched it.. so i guess you should call the cable ppl and change it again
That's weired. If he figured out the code, why would he switch it? Oh well, kids will be kids. If you can't find the reset button then maybe you have to call the cable company to reset it for you. If you can reset then so can he.





.
let him watch the show its harmless its just comedy..a few curses o wow..there are so many ways he can see it might as well just let him watch it...eventually the show gets boring...or if ur stingy then u can call and put a difficult code
You can try to go through the menu and see if there is an option if you forgot your code. Otherwise you would have to call AT%26amp;T and ask them to reset it for you. Good luck and try something harder next time! :o)
my brother and i figured out my mom's code when we were just 11 and 13, it was actually really easy.. your only option is to call at%26amp;t to have it reset. and talk with him about why it's important for him to watch shows that are appropriate for his age.. good luck!
There's usually some hardware re-set button or procedure on the TV or DVR itself (not sure what U Verse is), to re-set the TV back to factory.





I assume he, or whomever did it, got instructions on the internet or somewhere %26amp; followed through with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment