Friday, February 12, 2010

How do I go about getting the code for my JVC tv? I have a GE universal remote control .

How do I go about getting the code for my JCV tv? How do I go about getting the code for my JVC tv? I have a GE universal remote control .
GE Universal Remote Codes for JVC TVs. 0031,0107,0164,0004,0009, 0044,0054,0000,


0342,0003,0125,0015,0022,0052,0087How do I go about getting the code for my JVC tv? I have a GE universal remote control .
go to there web GE website. There are the codes for every electronic device you might want to program on you universal remote.





alsoo if you have DirecTv or Comcast you can program it to these remotes as well.





DirecTV:





move slider to TV


press and hold the select and mute button until it blinks


press 991, it will blink again


press 1 it will blink again


press power


press the channel up continuiously until tv turns off


press the power button to confirm tv should com back on


press select


you done








Comcast:





press tv button


press and hold select button until it blinks


press 991 tv button blinks


press 1 it will blink again


press power


press channel up button until tv powers off


press power again to confirm it worked should turn back on


press select to lock in code


your good to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment