Friday, February 12, 2010

Olevia TV HDTV Remote Control Code?

I'm trying to set up a Scientific Atlantic remote control for my new Olevia 232-T12 HDTV. The manual has no code listed for that brand. I have cable TV. Does anyone know what the code is or where I can find it. I've done a web search and can't find anything.Olevia TV HDTV Remote Control Code?
Your cable company should help you with this problem, without charge! If they can't help with this third tier, off brand TV, try here for a code. I find it the most complete site for getting remote codes.


http://www.remotecodelist.com/remotes/Olevia TV HDTV Remote Control Code?
Most remotes can perform a code search where the remote tries every stored code to locate the correct one. Check the manual for the remote. You can also try to contact Scientific Atalatic for the code. Olevia is not as popular as say a Sony and the remote may not be able to control this brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment