Friday, February 12, 2010

I need a setup code for my remote control to my tv on a directv remote control?

but my tv is insignia and thats not on the list of tvs to select from but i remember seeing something about theres another tv on the list that you can choose if you have an insignia tv.I need a setup code for my remote control to my tv on a directv remote control?
DirecTV representatives have access to a more extensive list of codes than the users manual or directv.com . Give them a call (1-800-530-5000) and if they can't find the right code then they can help you scan for a code.





However, remember that not all TVs are compatible with the remotes.I need a setup code for my remote control to my tv on a directv remote control?
Try either the Sylvania or the Orion codes. Mine worked for the Orion and Directv told me that nothing would.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment