Saturday, February 6, 2010

What is the remote control code for SamSung HT-TX72 home theater system?

----------------------------------------鈥?br>




I need to enter the remote code into my Dish Network VIP622 satellite receiver remote (5.3 IR, EchoStar 148785), and none of the several Samsung codes listed with the VIP622 manual work. I tried the ';seek'; method and none of those worked, either . Is my TX72 simply not supported on this remote (yet)?What is the remote control code for SamSung HT-TX72 home theater system?
Try 0240, 0045, 0432, 0060, 0030,0178, 0019, 0056, 0490, 0573. It's quite a few but one of the first three should work.What is the remote control code for SamSung HT-TX72 home theater system?
These didn't seem to work. Where did they come from? Are you familiar with the remote and system I'm asking about? This really is a pain!

Report Abuse



I tried every single remote code for samsung and none of them worked... except for power (on 3 of them).





Im actually looking at getting a harmony remote to replace my problems with the samsung remotes.

Report Abuse



Actually getting Harmony or Pronto remote solves a lot of the issues relating to remotes usage of hT-TX72 %26amp; T5084...





I hade to reset all 3 remotes to defaults so that the new remote would have all the functionality.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment