Saturday, February 6, 2010

Dish networks web site doesn't list remote control codes for my brand of DVD player. Where can I find a code?

I have polaroid DVP-300 DVD player and am attempting to program my new Dish Network remote to control it but I can't find a working code. Dish Networks web site doesn't list any codes for that brand. Where can I find a way to program the remote to work my player?Dish networks web site doesn't list remote control codes for my brand of DVD player. Where can I find a code?
My DirecTV manual gives the following choices for a Polaroid DVD:


21020


21061


21086


21245


21316


21478


21480


21482





-MM (If any of them works, would ya give me 10 points? Would ya, could ya?)Dish networks web site doesn't list remote control codes for my brand of DVD player. Where can I find a code?
lol get directv its way better

No comments:

Post a Comment